Instructions and Registration
Papers must be organized in IEEE conference template (download here) and must contain at least 4 pages and maximum 6 pages.
Authors must pay 500,000 Rls before submission (can be simply paid through submission process). If the paper is accepted, the fee will be subtracted from the registration fee. In the case of rejection, there will be no refund.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register by 4th January 2018. For all international attendees, registration fees must be paid on-site on February 14th, 2018.
Also, IEEE's guide to plagiarism can be found here: http://www.ieee.org.ir/plagiarism-awareness/
Paper Presentation Guidelines
Recommendations for oral presentations:
- Presentations are to be 15 minutes and maximum 5 minutes for questions shall be required.
- A Windows desktop/laptop and projector will be available in each session.
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes prior to the session start time to download their presentation file on to the computer in the hall.
- Presenters should bring their presentation in .ppt or .pdf format on a flash memory.
Recommendations for poster presentations:
- Presenters shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
- Poster size should be 594 x 841 mm (A1 paper).
- The size of the poster panels is 841 mm length x 594 mm width (A1 portrait).
- The conference will supply tape to secure the poster to the wall.
- Presenters shall be available at the poster session near their poster in order to answer the conference participants’ questions.
| Registration Type
|Non IEEE Member
|| 5,000,000 (IRR)
|| 500 (USD)
|| 4,000,000 (IRR)
|| 400 (USD)
| Non IEEE Member (Student)
|| 380 (USD)
|IEEE Member (Student)
|| 3,000,000 (IRR)
|| 300 (USD)
|| 2,000,000 (IRR)
|| 200 (USD)
|| 1,500,000 (IRR)
|| 150 (USD)